There are various delivery methods and options by which a project can be constructed. But few Owners’ maintain the staff resources necessary to pay close attention to the details that can often “make or break” a project. Whether a project is delivered conventionally by a Design-Bid-Build approach, or thru alternative means such as Engineering-Procurement-Construction or Design-Build, DYMAR can tailor its construction services in protecting the Owner’s investment throughout the construction cycle. DYMAR’s staff is dedicated to working as a Team Player, recognizing there are many stakeholders in the construction of project and, regardless of what role we play, our staff takes the construction process seriously to assure the best possible outcome, no matter what type of delivery method is used. Our pledge to every Client is:
- To be a trusted representative of the Owner as their “eyes and ears” in looking out for their best interests, paying close attention to the details at all stages of the construction process.
- To actively participate in the exchange of information and ideas between the stakeholders, seeking to integrate the strengths and talents of each entity with DYMAR’s design intent and construction expertise. This synergy creates the opportunity to optimize workflow, improve quality, reduce conflicts and minimize construction delays, overruns and change orders.
- To have a keen understanding of construction industry practices, means and methods, project planning, schedules, cost and quality assurance controls, delivery systems, safety and the importance of timely action to critical decisions, all of which are essential in “Charting the Right Course” to a successful project.
- To clearly understand DYMAR’s role and involvement with each assignment, being accountable for the advice, actions and decisions offered to the Owner and other stakeholders that are relying on DYMAR’s expertise. We will only match qualified personnel with the direct needs of the assignment, making sure your dollars are being spent wisely.
- To be a “pro-active” participant during the entire construction process that defines success, contributing our technical knowledge and management skills enthusiastically, but also listening to alternatives and ideas that can benefit the Client in a positive way, as well as broaden our own perspective.
DYMAR’s seasoned team of specialists and resources has the capacity to offer the following construction services:
- Bidding Services
- Cost Estimating Services
- Pre-Construction Services
- Project/Construction Scheduling
- Submittal Reviews
- Construction Administration
- S&E Inspections
- Project Site Observations
- Special Inspections
- Close-Out Services
- QA/QC Delivery Reviews
- Community Liaison
- Life Cycle Cost Evaluations